While traditional media have seen their dominance eroded by the Internet, video has only been further empowered by the digital revolution. Today your customers, whether B2B or end consumers, are using the web to watch everything from how-to demonstrations to viral videos to product reviews to corporate presentations. Companies are using video to build their brands and differentiate their products, in support of their customer service and in shaping their reputations. Video is the new visual language… universal, emotive, compelling.
New technologies, in talented hands, have made video incredibly gorgeous and remarkably affordable.
The online video revolution
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
- 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration.
- Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years.
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today.
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions