More like a production “home”
Marrone Films is different from other commercial production houses. Although Marrone is a full-service Montreal-based video production company with all the capabilities that that entails, dealing with us will never feel like you’re dealing with a big expensive machine.
Our principals and staff are like a family and you are invited to be part of that. Our equipment and team are not outsourced, and because the same people are a part of every production we do, the quality of our shooting and visual storytelling is consistently spectacular, no matter the budget size. Whether your project is for a wedding or a mega-brand promotional campaign, your experience here will be every bit as enjoyable as the final result.
As a commercial production house that applies its art to weddings, we give you the opportunity to use the very latest in shooting and editing technology. Our in-house equipment includes the RED Epic camera system for 5K resolution, DJI Mavic Pro drones for stunning aerial footage, as well as a range of Canon DSLR and Sony Mirrorless cameras and supporting lenses. For any questions you may have regarding the video or editing technology we use, call us and we’ll be happy to answer.
Our pictures speak volumes.
Have a look at our portfolio and give us a call. We’d be happy to chat about your next production and how we can take it beyond your wildest dreams with a very down-to-earth budget.
Did you know that 63% of couples who choose not to have a wedding video ultimately regret it? Brides usually don’t fully appreciate the value of video until after the wedding. Before the wedding, only a little more than half of surveyed brides considered wedding video a “Top 10” service in comparison to other wedding-related services. However, after the wedding, that number climbs to 75%.
A wedding is one of the few occasions in your life when all your family and friends gather happily in one location. Brides said video does a better job of capturing the emotions of the day, records the history of the day better, and they strongly feel that future children will enjoy their wedding video more than their wedding photographs. A high quality wedding video is a timeless way to relive the most memorable and happy moments of your life again and again.
[provided by WEVA International]
While traditional media has seen its dominance eroded by the Internet, video has only been further empowered by the digital revolution. Today your customers, whether B2B or end consumers, are using the web to watch everything from how-to demonstrations, to viral videos, to product reviews, to corporate presentations. Companies are using video to build their brands and differentiate their products, in support of their customer service and in shaping their reputations. Video is the new visual language… universal, emotive, compelling. New technologies, in talented hands, have made video incredibly gorgeous and remarkably affordable.
Did you know?
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
- 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration.
- Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years.
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today.
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions